We are Sisqi and Gamrok. We live in Brussels (it’s in Belgium) and we play a lot of RPGs, especially in video games. We also love fantasy, science-fiction and horror.
We started this blog to keep track of the horror movies we watched, so we wouldn’t watch twice the bad ones. Then we started blogging about our adventures in World of Warcraft, so we would remember all those great times spent in Azeroth. Finally, we ended up writing about pretty much everything.
A few facts about us
- Gamrok’s first language is french;
- Sisqi’s first language is dutch;
- Gamrok has a master’s degree in Criminology;
- Sisqi has a bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design and Advertisement;
- We both work in Finances;
- We both work from home most of the time;
- We don’t enjoy crowded places;
- Italian food > other food;
- We both suffer of food allergy and intolerance;
- Star Trek > Star Wars;
- Deep Space Nine > Voyager > The Next Generation;
- Angel Dust by Faith No More is our favourite album of all times;
- Breaking Bad is our favourite non sci-fi & fantasy franchise (including Better Call Saul & El Camino);
- Sisqi enjoys crafting things, especially crochet;
- We love building Lego;
- h’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn.
A word of caution
This is a blog, not a website. We give our opinion about a lot of things. We are not trying to be objective. While some may agree with us, others may not. However, this is our opinion and this is our blog. If you absolutely want to share your opinion, I encourage you to start your own blog. Good news: WordPress is free!
We don’t write a blog to debate our ideas, that’s what Reddit’s for. Picture us like crazy people who climb on an empty crate in a park and scream what they think about vanilla pudding, then leave. You don’t run after them to tell them that they’re wrong.
There are no ads on Spacewocket and we don’t advertise our blog anywhere. We’re not trying to get popular. Like I said, this blog’s primary use is to keep track of the cool things that we do and, sometimes, to rant about the world. Feel free to comment. However, remember that if we were interested in other people’s opinion, we would go read other people’s blogs. But we don’t.
Finally, we’re not politically correct, we don’t even try. If you’ve been offended by something we said, we encourage you to close this tab and to forget that we exist.